Total Vibrant Living
Nutricentials® Day Away - Micellar Beauty Water
What it is:
This gentle, no-rinse cleanser helps remove a whole day’s worth of stress, dirt, oil, and makeup. Micellar water, cleansing water powered by micelles, is known for its quick, convenient, effective cleansing benefits. Nutricentials® Day Away brings this classic experience to a whole new level with a clean formula that includes natural humectants like Sodium PCA, Glycerin, and Propanediol to keep skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. Put a fresh spin on cleansing and wipe away your day with Nutricentials® Day Away.
- Bioadaptive Botanical Complex (Rhodiola, Maral Root, Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, and Resurrection Plant)—a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
- Sodium PCA—a natural humectant known to be a component of the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). Helps keep skin moisturized and feeling fresh.
- Naturally Derived Solubilizer—helps soothe skin and solubilize (break down) and remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Plant-Derived Cleanser—helps cleanse skin and remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Glycerin and Propanediol—humectants that help draw moisture to the skin and keep it hydrated and smooth.
What you need to know:
- Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
- A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
- Gently but thoroughly removes pore-blocking dirt, oil, impurities, and makeup for cleaner skin.
- Helps remove excess oil and soothe and draw moisture to skin for a dewy, hydrated complexion.
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized, soft, smooth, refreshed, conditioned, and ready for the next step in your skin care regimen.
- Features a bottle that is proudly made from 100% post-consumer resin (PCR).
Saturate a cotton pad with Day Away. Wipe away makeup and debris. Repeat as needed until skin is cleaned. Follow with an additional cleanser for a double-cleansing routine, or skip right to toning.