Total Vibrant Living
Pharmanex® Tēgreen 97® 120 Count
What It Is:
Tēgreen 97® provides a highly concentrated, proprietary extract of green tea catechins to help protect your body at the cellular level. Catechins are a particularly potent and effective form of polyphenol antioxidants. Each Tēgreen 97® capsule contains the catechin equivalent of seven cups of green tea without the caffeine. Containing 97% polyphenol antioxidants, two-thirds of which are catechins, Tēgreen 97® is one of the most potent antioxidant products on the market-providing you with maximum protection for critical cell structures such as DNA.
- Provides potent antioxidants to defend against free radicals at the cellular level*
- Supports healthy cell function and helps protect cell structures, including DNA*
- Thermogenic effect increases the body’s metabolic rate*
What Makes This Product Unique:
- A proprietary green tea extract containing 97% polyphenols of which 65% are catechins
- Has the antioxidant power of seven cups of tea per capsule and is 99.5% caffeine free
- The 6S Quality Process ensures the quality and potency of each Tēgreen 97 capsule
- Standardized for consistent and powerful benefits
- In a comparative study, Tēgreen 97® was shown to have better bioavailability and antioxidant capacity than drinking green or black tea*
Who And Directions For Use:
Any adult concerned about long-term cell health and their antioxidant status should take Tēgreen 97®. Individuals with a hectic, busy, or stressful lifestyle, or those frequently exposed to pollution might also find benefits from Tēgreen 97® supplementation.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily; preferably one (1) to two (2) each morning and evening with food. Store in a cool, dry place. (Note: There are 120 Capsules per bottle. One month supply.)
6 Steps To Quality: 6S
Selection, Sourcing, Specifications,
Standardization, Safety, Substantiation*
How does Tēgreen 97® promote thermogenesis?
Several studies indicate that the thermogenic effects of green tea are due to properties beyond caffeine content. One clinical study showed that green tea extract increased 24-hour energy expenditure (which relates to thermogenesis and metabolic rate) and fat oxidation in humans more than caffeine alone or placebo. In addition, the results of a study on Tēgreen 97® was highlighted at the April 2003 FASEB meeting where the benefits of Tēgreen 97® in improving lipid and glucose metabolism, maintaining normal insulin sensitivity, and balancing the metabolic rate of fat deposit and fat burning were discussed*.
*Please Note: These statements and videos have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements and videos have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States of America. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Product packaging images and videos may vary from market-to-market.